Independent private equity firm with over 50 years of combined experience investing and operating companies
Founded in 2020, Carpathia Investments is an independent investment firm with focus on middle-market acquisition opportunities in the Iberian market.
We invest with talented management teams committed to operating and investing with us.
Our professionals have a combined experience of over 50 years in banking, private equity and advisory with strong track-record investing and operating successful private companies.
- Turnover between €5 and €30 millions.
- We seek proprietary deals with an average investment ticket ranging from €5 to €40 millions per transaction.
- Controlling stakes throughout buy-out operations and growth capital.
- Generalist sector approach, with special attention to sectors which benefit from higher growth perspectives or attractive consolidation opportunities.
- Leading companies in well-stablished and proven business models, clear competitive advantages and high scalability standards.
- We protect the value of the companies we invest in by preserving the DNA of each business since inception.
- Patient capital aiming to generate exceptional capital appreciation over a medium-long period by aligning the interests of founders, shareholders and management teams.
- Cohesive and complementary set of skills allows Carpathia to provide support in every stage of the business.
- Our network and investors base allow us to proactively promote high value added connections to our portfolio companies.